Westcoast Castle Agistment centre would like to thank each of its sponsors for their ongoing generous support.
Head to Hoof Sync (Equine Bowen Therapy)
- Suspected sore back?
- Not developing a top line?
- Not rounding up or flexing under saddle?
- Not tracking up or extending enough?
- Recovering from an old or recent injury?
- Unexplained lameness?
- Arthritis or digestion problems?
- Not in peak condition for competition?
Equine Bowen Therapy is a unique soft tissue therapy which influences, muscle, tendon and ligaments as well as having a major effect on the skeletal system, organs, digestion and pressure points.
As a qualified Equine Bowen Therapist and also currently studying an Equine Science Bachelor Degree, I can offer your equine friend and athlete an effective, long lasting treatment with a true understanding of their body and its functions from head to hoof.